Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 3: The Real Fun is About to Begin




This profession is unlike any other. The time and effort put in by everyone on the team is incredible. It takes a lot of work to make this race happen. What you see on TV takes a ton of effort from everyone involved. One thing is for sure; Scott Gaddy, the crew chief, is one of the hardest working guys I've ever met. I thought I was a hard worker, but he's unbelievable and out worked me all day. You really have to be passionate about this to do it. I can promise you that most people involved in racing don't do it for the pay. They do it for the love of the sport. It's a good thing I love racing, because I've worked harder and longer in these past three days than I normally work in a week. But I love it. I can't wait to see the car go down the track. I saw the light at the end of the tunnel today as we were just about done unloading the truck. The real fun is about to begin.


No comments:

Post a Comment