Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 4: The Dragway is Starting to Get Busy













We finally made it! I just started classes at Ferris State University up in Wisconsin. I'm in the Automotive Engineering program and I couldn't get out of the first few days of classes this week. My Dad and I got in last night to the Charlotte area around 6pm. We were able to go out for some NC barbecue near the hotel. This morning I met Ron Wenzel from IRWIN and he introduced my Dad and I to some of the people at the IRWIN offices. After that, we headed down to the dragway in Concord, NC. I was helping to rebuild an engine earlier today. In one of the pictures above, you can see Nathan and Mike mounting rear tires. Most of the trailers are set for the races this weekend, but everything will really crank up tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment